我把"包水餃"那篇文張寄給Lewis,跟他分享我們的活動。今天收到他的回信了,內容如下:
Hi Joy!
Good to hear from you. Your e-mail reads very well from an English point of view!
I am currently in Bangkok - travel to Singapore on Tuesday.
It sounds like you had some good cooks at Peggy's mother. It also sounds like you had a lovely evening meal at Yang Ming Mountain. It is a beautiful area. I agree with you that the members of Class 22 got along very well and friendships were established. All the members of the class are good people; I enjoyed them all.
I think of my time with you folks often and have looked at the booklet you made for me several times - many good memories. It was hard for me to leave Taipei.
I will send everyone in the class an extensive e-mail when I get home in late October.
Take Care,
John
大家有空也可以寫信跟老師分享近況喔
2006年9月3日 星期日
Mr.Lewis回信了
Today's Visitors: 0 Total Visitors: 0
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言