2006年9月29日 星期五

Mr.Lewis 在紐西蘭

Hi, Joy!

I am in Queenstown, New Zealand, now. The temperatures here are running from 0-16 C. The weather has been good, and I've done some hikes and taken some tours. It is spring here; we move our clocks ahead one hour tonight. There are 4 million people in NZ; 3 million on the north island, and one million on the south island where I currently am. There are 45 million sheep here!! Tomorrow I bus 9 hours up to Christchurch. I continue to enjoy this trip; it has been quite an adventure.

It sounds like you have a pretty full semester at school. 15 credits is a good load. It's nice, and it will help you a lot, to have two classes in English. Also a plus to help out in the lab for $2000 NT a month. The fact that the professor picked you says a lot about you. Congratulations! I'm glad you, Ai-Ting, and Stephen did get up to the top of the roof; I Iiked the view there a lot. Stephen is now attending NTU. I think it is great that members of Class 22 want to and are able to meet from time to time - wish I could be with you. The Notebook is one of the best movies I've seen. I like its setting in the 1940's and the story is an emotional one and makes you think and reflect a bit.

Good to hear from you! Sometimes leisure time should become a priority - you have to pace yourself and give yourself a break every once in a while.

Take Care,

John

Today's Visitors: 0 Total Visitors: 0


沒有留言:

張貼留言