2009年2月10日 星期二

New Welcome Party

The welcome party of summer semester took place at the same place yesterday. It’s unbelievable that we have been in HK for five months and now attend the welcome party again. Every one got a Welcome Package including some coupons which means we can go to many restaurants in HK with discount.

There are same bowling balls, same dancing area, same furniture but different people. We have fewer Erasmus than last semester. Three boys and one girl who is the oldest (about 30 years old) among Erasmus are from France and one American guy doesn’t look like an American. We think he is more like German or Czech. Jay and I are only two Taiwanese there because other Taiwanese who have problems with VISA are coming later.


Buddy system reorganized. Andrejka is president as usual and Vojda became vice president. Misha and Katka became advisor to share their experience with new tutors. By the way, I saw many new buddies last night but I knew none of them. I’m really sorry for that. Hope I can know some new friends asap.


Anyway, I’m glad to see many buddies and “old” Erasmus and looking forward to the activity tonight—pub crawl!!


今年氣氛沒有去年熱鬧,感覺也沒有那麼好玩。不知道這跟自己的心態有沒有關係,老實說我有一點提不起勁來,不像去年剛來的時候想要去跟大家聊天攀談拍照(話說昨天照片我照的還真少)。過了一學期我還是沒辦法很自然的就去找不熟的人聊天。今年的Erasmus變少了,大家似乎也比較害羞,Buddy在台上帶遊戲的時候,大家的參與度沒有很高,但是那個美國人Zame還滿積極的,每個遊戲都有上去玩。而新的buddy們也是有幾個嗨咖,印象很深刻有一個女生在舞池跳舞跳得很起勁,很努力的帶動氣氛。不過其他人普遍都比較害羞,比較少看到他們主動找Erasmus交談。我覺得BS在活動企劃上一定會因為從前經驗累積傳承而有所進步,但是實際執行還是會受到執行者個人特色的影響,這學期的活動不知道會呈現什麼樣的面貌,we will see.


PS.這學期的Erasmus外型上不如上學期搶眼,沒有像Stefan、Sander、Denis這種帥哥,女生也沒有特別漂亮的。不過有一個法國男生個子不高,還滿可愛的。

沒有留言:

張貼留言