2008年10月30日 星期四

The "Dating" Day

Today is a day of “dating”, haha!



It’s not real “dating” to skate with Mark in the morning and go to the power plant with Tomas in the afternoon. , yet I feel good about that.

In the morning I skated with Mark and talked to him at the same time when other classmates had taken the rest for ten minutes. After we finished our last round, I sat on the seat beside Aava and took off my skates. Meanwhile I talked to Aava,

“Why did you disappear in the middle of the class? I didn’t see you.”

“Come on, I am always here. You didn’t see me just because you are busy for dating.” Aava said.

That’s why I called today the day of “dating” jokingly.
After I came back from stadium, I got a mail which said there would be a tour for a 100-year power plant in Hradec Kralove on 01:30pm and Tomas would lead the tour with Ossanna. I was free in the afternoon so I decided to join it.


When I went to Buddy System’s office, there were only 2 foreign students attempting to join the tour. One is me and the other one is a Turkish boy. Tomas said he was so sad because he supposed more people. He thought the problem was he sent a mail too late so not many people knew this information. Frankly speaking, It wasn’t bad for me, at least I can listen to the guide more clearly and pretend we were dating, haha. (Joking again)Of course I didn’t forget Ossanna and that Turkish boy. I just didn’t look at them much often.


We visited the power plant which was established in 1907 and now is belonged to the CEZ Group. In the past it offered the energy for public lights in Hradec Kralove but now the capacity is not sufficient. The lady who guided us made a simile—it’s just like a small stream into the ocean. The lady was so nice; she gave us a good introduction of the plant although we were only four people.


After we left from the power plant, we passed through the park which was decorated by many colors. The beautiful scene consists of green grasslands, woods, and paths with hundred of red, yellow leaves. I said I didn’t know this park before and Tomas said,” Hey , people, How long have you been here? Don’t always stay in the dorm or university: It’s not the life way in Czech Republic. If you always in the dorm, you will regret after you go back home. Spend much time walking around the town, you will see something good. ”


His words really made sense, and I think I should go out more often in spite of the cold weather.

1 則留言:

  1. What a beautiful "dating"!
    The power plant is really a old architecture.

    Yeah!
    You should go out more often.
    For a year, you will be a fascinating man.~XD

    Of course, I believe the old weather can't defeat you!




    Tzu-Heng

    回覆刪除