Pleas refer to the album with the same name.
以下是英文簡易版遊記,中文遊記等之後再慢慢補齊囉!
The trip to Prague was the first trip offered by buddy system and was also one of the most unforgettable memories for me. Before I came to Czech Republic, I had dreamed of visiting Prague which is well-known of its plenty tourist resources. Therefore, I was so excited when I was on the way to this beautiful European city.
It was my first time to visit Prague, so all things were quite new and fresh for me. When I wandered among the Old-Town Square or just walked along the streets, surrounding architectures impressed me a lot. I don’t want to mention each spot I visited during the trip here because you can find sufficient information about them on the internet. However, there is still one thing I want to share with you. I was moved by the spectacular views which look down from Powder Tower. A wide wave which is composed of thousands of red roofs danced under the sunshine. It’s the most amazing scenery I’ve ever seen during the tow-day trip.
Besides doing sight seeing, traveling with other Erasmus students is also an important part of trip. I really treasured this special chance to meet new and foreign friends abroad.
Moreover, I deeply appreciated all buddies who are involved in this trip. Their guides to each spot or cathedral let me know much history and the background of the architectures. They arranged all accommodation and transportation for us so that we can have a trip without much worry. Although the trip was a little too rush, in general it was a wonderful trip.
沒有留言:
張貼留言