這首歌是由導演本人演唱,歌詞似乎暗示一些人人都可以擁有的事物,
對於某些人而言,並不是這麼一回事。
26歲的導演Ma-Deaw Matthew (原名Chukiat Sakweerakul)多才多藝,不但包辦了"愛在暹邏"的編劇,並創作了電影的主題曲及插曲。在電影原聲帶中的第2首歌"車票",第5首歌"同行"(木結他版)及第9首"只有你"(demo版)都是由導演親自演唱。
Ticket (Day Trip)
我參考了英文版和中文版的翻譯(From百度),自己寫了以下的版本。
主要是盡量使用押韻,讓讀起來的時候比較有歌詞的味道。
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
歌詞翻譯
你是否聽過一個地方 能實現所有夢想
幸福與快樂都在終點等著你前往
只要一張車票 就能往返數趟
但卻從未有人回來 告訴我那裡的模樣
於是我懷疑它的真假 想親自去看看那個地方
只要它真的存在 我願意徒步千里前往
無論票價多貴 代價多大 我都不怕
於是我付出了所有 卻被某人退回並對我說
*這張車票不能賣給你 儘管它出售給每一個人
這班列車上沒有你的座位 你沒有權利開始這趟旅程* x2
如同我所說 我努力追隨眾人的方向
即使我感到疲倦炎熱或寒冷 我也心甘情願
過了不久 我看見目的地就在前方
但當我竭盡全力到達 那地方卻消失不見
對我這樣的人而言 傳說僅止於妄想
即使人人擁有這張票 我卻永遠得不到
於是我轉身折返 發現有個人在那張望
當我回到原點 他重複的對我強調
*這張車票不能賣給你 儘管它出售給每一個人
這班列車上沒有你的座位 你沒有權利開始這趟旅程* x2
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
以下為參考翻譯。
英文版
Have you ever heard about a place where we can have everything when we reach there.
All happiness and all dream which you seek for is waiting for us at that place.
There is only one ticket to reach that place and you can go there and go back for many times( 2 way ticket)
But there is no one who use to go there go back to tell anything to me.
So i doubt whether it is true or not.I want to see that place myself.
I can even walk by feet for miles if there are really something when i reach there.
No matter how expensive that ticket is. or no matter what i have to pay for the ticket, i will pay.
So i pay all i have in my life. But someone give it back to me and say
This ticket has no seat for me. Eventhough they sell the ticket to anyone but the ticket has no seat for me. I don't have a right to travel
This ticket has no seat for me. Eventhough they sell the ticket to anyone but the ticket has no seat for me. I don't have a right to travel
Like i say, i use all effort and travel to the way they go
Eventhought i tired, hot or cold. i don't mind eversince my heart can stand it
And not for long, I can see that the destination is not far now.
So i hury to go there but at last ,the goal is gone.
I think there is no real destination for a person like me.
Event the ticket that everyone have, i cannot get it.
So i go back where i come from and i see a person who look at me.
When i walk back, i see the same person and he stress many times that
This ticket has no seat for me. Eventhough they sell the ticket to anyone but the ticket has no seat for me. I don't have a right to travel
This ticket has no seat for me. Eventhough they sell the ticket to anyone but the ticket has no seat for me. I don't have a right to travel
(From a Thai fan)
中文版
傳說中有個地方,這裏我們可擁有一切
渴求的快樂與夢想都在這目的地等待著我們
我們只需一張車票便可來回往返
但卻從沒有人返來告訴我是什麼
所以我懷疑這不是真的,想親自去看看
甚至要走路去我都願意,只要到了後能得到一些...
無論這車票多貴,我都會買
所以我付出所有錢,但卻被人退回並告訴我.....
**這張車票不賣給我儘管是人人可買.這班車沒有我的座位故我不能前去
重覆**
如我所講,我已决意跟他的方向前去
無論多疲累多酷熱多嚴寒,我都不懼怕.我甘心忍受.
走了不久,我便彷彿見到目的地
我竭力攀上,但目的地卻已不復存
傳說大概不是真的,目的地並沒有像我這等人的一份
每個人有的車票對像我這等人來說大概不存在
所以我回轉身折返,我彷見到有人在張望
當我返回原地時,我認出就是那人,他重覆强調地對我說.....
**這張車票不賣給我儘管是人人可買.這班車沒有我的座位故我不能前去
重覆**
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
既然有Day Trip,那應該就有Night Trip 囉!
沒錯,Night Trip 收錄在August Thanx專輯當中。由Pitch和導演共同演唱。
在你的網站找到很多有關暹邏之戀的資料。
回覆刪除很冒昧
也很謝謝你
我也很喜歡這部電影。
再次感謝!
不用客氣啦
回覆刪除我也是到處蒐集來的
有同好來這裡我也很開心^^
之後會漸漸把東西補齊的
我找了很久ticket的乐谱都找不到呢,不知道博主有吗?如果有发给我好不?我Q:1021931814 谢谢!
回覆刪除我很喜歡這首歌,
回覆刪除歌詞讓我莫名感動。
板主回覆:
回覆刪除I am sorry, I do not have the score of "Ticket" as well