Last Thursday I went to school for meeting with undergraduate students and helping my Indian classmate who would present her term project on Friday. We made an appointment at morning but she did not show up even after I finished meeting;therefore I decided to go home at 4 o’clock . Before I took on the bus, I got a phone call from her. She said she did not complete data coding due to amount of samples and plea me to help her in the evening. At that moment, frankly speaking, I was a little bit displeasure. I have already waited for a whole day but saw nobody, and you told me you need my favor when I was going home. However, after I thought twice, I know if I would not help her, she could not find any aid from others. Thus I stayed at my lab to 9 o’clock for her. She said it was impossible to finish her project without my help, and I felt good to use my ability to help who is in need.
She presented on the next day and I though:“Hoo~finally, she finished her project and it seem everything is OK!”
BUT, things would not go with your expectation. I got her phone call two hours before and she said professor Yeh require her to not only refine the project into the format of paper but attach the result of regression model. Because she did not understand how to write the statistical result, she needs my help again on Monday. (But I originally do not wanna go school on Monday!)
I can't understand why professor Yeh is so picky to her. If professor Yeh can make less criticism on her, maybe we can have fewer affairs to deal with. I’m not a saint, sometimes I also want to take a break and let other’s business done by themselves.
Hope Monday is the last day and professor Yeh can shut her mouth.
2007年1月20日 星期六
The Patience
Today's Visitors: 0 Total Visitors: 0
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
沒有留言:
張貼留言